Tuesday, May 09, 2006

No Place Like Home - Mary Higgins Clark



Another author recommended by my sister! It was nice to read a Mary Higgins Clark again. When I read her first one, I found the crime rather gruesome. But the suspense and thrill elements were great and I kept going back for more. I will never think twice before I pick up a Mary Higgins Clark or for that matter books by her daughter Carol Higgins Clark. They all make decent reading. However, by now I can guess the ending in most of their books.

This one pretty much begins like the others with a shocking statement made in the prologue " I cannot believe I am standing in the exact spot where I was standing when I killed my mother.".......The real estate law of New Jersey which is mentioned in this book is pretty interesting and I do agree that it is an important one......Noone would want to live in a house with a bad history. It would definitely give me sleepless nights. I find it hard to write anymore about this book lest I give away the story too much. So for those of you who haven't read it yet but plan to, "you are welcome".....For those who have read it and would like to talk more about it, leave me comments and for those who haven't read it and will never read it, wait for ,my next blog:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home