Monday, September 10, 2007

The Anastasia Syndrome And Other Stories - Mary Higgins Clark


Mary Higgins Clark is one of my favorite authors just because she delivers on the thrills and chills when I am in the mood for such a book. The title story "The Anastasia Syndrome" succeeded in scaring me and my hubby will vouch for this. Although it was predictable a couple of times, the concept got me hooked. The story I really liked the ending of was "Lucky Day". The story with the twins would have been amazing if the fib she tells were true. That would have made it a true M.H.C story. I didn't care much for "The Lost Angel" and "Terror Stalks a Class Reunion" but the book made a good read. Next on my list is Daniel Silva's "The Messenger".....

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM , Blogger Deepali Kulkarni said...

Hey Dabbu, Anastasia syndrome is one of my fav MHC stories...BTW, if you haven't read the followsing books by MHC...you are missing something:
A Cry in the Night
No Place like Home
Remember Me
and many more...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home