Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Can you keep a secret? - Sophie Kinsella


I am soooo not ashamed to say that I read yet another chick-lit especially when it is a fun one like this...It took me longer than usual to finish this because chores around the home kept me busy but must say it gave me a few good giggles which annoyed hubby occasionally because they distracted him from the chores:D:D ......Must say that Emma is a totally cute character.......I ROFL when Jack talks about Benhur in front of her parents....I can totally imagine what she is going through.....Imagine what happens when all your secrets are spilled out.........:D:D.....Love the part where she chases Jack and says that she didn't care to know the big secret but wanted to know the small silly secrets of his...:D:D....Thanks to Sindhu for lending me this book and thanks to Sweety for recommending me this one...Definitely enjoyed it better than Undomestic Goddess......Wondering what I'll read next...I started one called Next.....Might get back to that one...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home